We use Finnish Post to ship our products.
- Shipping within Finland is by Economy Parcel – normally 1-2 working days. The parcel must be picked-up from your Post Office with the notice of delivery or the tracking number. The shipment is delivered against signature. The recipient must be prepared to to verify his or her identity.
- Shipping outside Finland is by Priority Parcel. Delivery times are estimates:
The day of posting is not included. These estimates do not include possible delays which may be caused by the Customs procedures of the country of destination. In some countries, items are delivered directly to the addressee; in others it is taken to the nearest postal outlet and a notification of arrival is sent to the addressee. P.O. box addresses are not allowed. Postal Parcel International is delivered to the adressee: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and USA.
- Nordic countries 2–5 working days
- Rest of Europe 3–7 working days
- Rest of the world 6–14 working days
- The usual time for processing your order is 5 working days. As soon as your order is shipped, we will send a shipping confirmation by e-mail.