Due to the Corona virus international situation there are very long delays outside Europe when shipping is with Posti Priority Parcel or DHL Global Mail. Delivery to US can be delayed for up to 1-2 months with these carriers. We strongly recommend choosing DHL Express which is not affected and delivers within few business days. To some countries some of the services are not available. In this situation we would have to change the service and charge more for the shipping.
We use Finnish Post, DHL, and GLS to ship our products.
- Shipping within Finland is by Postal Parcel – normally 1-2 working days. The parcel must be picked-up from your Post Office with the notice of delivery or the tracking number. The shipment is delivered against signature. The recipient must be prepared to to verify his or her identity.
- Shipping outside Finland is by Priority Parcel. Delivery times are estimates:
- Nordic countries 2–5 working days
- Rest of Europe 3–7 working days
- Rest of the world 6–14 working days
- The usual time for processing your order is 5 working days. As soon as your order is shipped, we will send a shipping confirmation by e-mail.
- In some cases we may decide to ship using EMS instead of DHL. In this situation we will inform you.
Shipping to Finland is free for orders over 100 Euro.