We use Finnish Post or DHL, and GLS to ship our products.
- Shipping within Finland is by Postal Parcel – normally 1-2 working days. The parcel must be picked-up from your Post Office with the notice of delivery or the tracking number. The shipment is delivered against signature. The recipient must be prepared to to verify his or her identity.
- Shipping outside Finland is by Priority Parcel. Delivery times are estimates:
- Nordic countries 2–5 working days
- Rest of Europe 3–7 working days
- Rest of the world 6–14 working days
- The usual time for processing your order is 5 working days. As soon as your order is shipped, we will send a shipping confirmation by e-mail.
- In some cases we may decide to ship using EMS instead of DHL. In this situation we will inform you.
Shipping to Finland is free for orders over 100 Euro.